Most of the information that we use in our magazine is solely collected from the clients' end that they provide us voluntarily. The rest of the content is based on the facts and research made by our team. Every client has the right to access his personal information and also, possesses all the rights to challenge the accuracy of the displayed content. We take the security of your personal information quite seriously and under no circumstances, any sensible information won't be shared with any third- party. In case you wish to remove or delete any featured information from our magazine or website then kindly contact us over the call or mail us your concern. Be it any section of our website that collects your personal information pertaining to the payment procedures is encrypted to be protected by us in the best possible manner. It is accessible to only our employees and is subjected to be an extremely confidential piece of information to us. Also, all the payments processes are processed over credible merchandise platforms that offer end-to-end security.
Our website is bound to rely on cookies to collect information from visitors. This is done to improve your access to the website and send you the latest updates across the business world and special offers as well.
Kindly go through the key postulates mentioned below carefully to get a complete view of the information that we derive from you-
- We use your personal information for business purposes such as account creation and login functions, user account management, request feedback, post testimonials, to enforce our terms, conditions and policies, order fulfilment, in response to legal requests, harm prevention, to support users or entertain their queries, sending targeted advertising, sharing administrative information, for other business purposes. It is only done with your consent and with our compliance with the legal obligations.
- We share your specific information for specific purposes that too with your consent. In case, we have to investigate or take required action in response to potential violations of our policies, threats to our security, suspecting forgery, etc., we have to unveil your personal information to comply with the legal procedures.
- When you visit our website then certain information is saved in our database automatically, which is not any personal information but IP address, device features, operating system, language preferences, device names, etc. Preferably, we store your information using cookies and similar tracking technologies. In case you want to refuse the setting of cookies implied by us, you can check this cookie notice for a better understanding.
- The overall duration till which we store your personal information is 3 months after the termination of the user’s service terms with us. But till the time, we are in legitimate business processes with the clients, the information will be stored in backup archives for better interactions. When a certain amount of time has been reached for no further business purposes to be established, the deletion of this information could be performed.
- We consider many public platforms to seek relevant information about you and your businesses to offer you relatable services. Public databases, affiliate partners, data providers, social media platforms, etc, are the common source of information to us.
- Our impeccable technical and organizational systems have been designed to ensure the comprehensive security of any personal information that we process. But in case, hackers, cybercriminals or unauthorized third parties happen to penetrate our security system and perform a theft of access, money, and information, we cannot ensure a 100% guarantee to this commitment. However, we strive to offer you best-in-class security to your confidential information.
- If you wish to unsubscribe from our email marketing just by tapping the unsubscribe link present in every email, we send you. However, we will be able to communicate with you for non-marketing intends.
- Whenever you wish to review or change the information in your account or even do not wish to proceed with the account, you either contact us or log in to your account settings and update the user account accordingly.
- In case you are giving credence to your consent with us to process your information, you can act on your will to withdraw the consent anytime.
- All the terms, conditions and policies included in this notice are subjected to change or updating regularly. This is done to keep abreast of the relevant laws. All the updated content will be shown as 'revised' data which will be easy to access. Whenever this happens, we will be notifying you by sending a notification, but we urge you to keep an eye on this policy notice on a regular basis for a better understanding of our terms.
For any questions or details on this policy notice, feel free to reach us via mail (mention the relevant mail).